Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fatty McMonday! The Struggle is REAL!!!

I swear!

I had every intention to eat healthy yesterday, but that plan was shot to shit.  I even packed a light lunch that consisted of a Lean Cuisine meal, banana, yogurt, and some Mandarin Oranges. I did my usual morning workout routine, then posted a new blog post.



Then as soon as I got to work, a coworker asked about the Food Trucks over in Ferguson for lunch.  I tried to resist, but the excitement of those delicious food trucks being within a stones throw from my job, made the offer too good to refuse.

I ordered the most delicious Philly Cheese Steak sammie with fries, and 2 damn tacos.  WTF Erika?

Needless to say I felt kinda bad that I had fallen off the weight loss horse, YET AGAIN!  But I refuse to beat myself up, I'm just going to start again and work a little harder to get as far away from 200 pounds as I can.

Lets just hope that the rest of this week will be more of a success.

By the way, I gained 2 of my pounds back and I'm kinda frustrated about it.

Oh Well!













No comments:

Post a Comment